CELEBRATION TIME AGAIN!!!
It’s been 6 years since we started. We were nothing more than a small crew of friends that had known each other for years and decided to start Bangalore Motorcycle Club with one of the greatest passion we all have in common, ’RIDING/TRAVEL’. Since then, we have grown, became more organized, and set our goals for the future prosperity of our club. We‘ve travelled thousands of kms on road together, across a dozen state lines and this 16th& 17th December we add more kms as we converge in nature’s lap of Sakleshpura.
It is a time for us to celebrate and reflect on what we’ve achieved. The most common theme in reflection is how important it is to keep the most basic fundamentals of our club at our mental forefront. These fundamentals are, of course, riding our motorcycles and brotherhood. As long as we continue to embrace these two things and never let them lose focus, our club will ride its way into the history of motorcycle books.
Come join us, as we mark yet another milestone in our journey with lots of love and support from all BMC’ians!!!
Ride Meeting Point & Time: PARLE-G factory at 6:00AM.
GOOGLE LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/
[Ride plan is subject to change at the discretion of the club depending on on-road situations and incidents.]
THINGS TO CARRY:
2 liters water bottle
Winter wear clothes
Toiletries (Comb, Shampoo, Tissue paper, Soap, Tooth Brush etc.)
Small Torch with new Batteries
Energy foods such as chocolates, Nutri-bars, juice packs, etc.
Shoes, Helmet, Jacket mandatory for both rider and pillion
Spares (Clutch Cable, Throttle Cable, Chain link lock, Spark Plug, Fuse, tube etc.)
FARE: RS.3200/- PER HEAD
This fare includes 1 night stay in homestay on sharing basis, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner along with Anniversary goodies.
This fare DOES NOT include mineral water, lunch on Day 2, other fare, entry charges, toll fee and anything else not mentioned in includes.
• 6TH ANNIVERSARY RIDE IS AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL PASSIONATE RIDERS. HAVING SAID THAT, PRIOR CONFIRMATION WILL HELP US IN PREPARING THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS TO ACCOMMODATE BIG GROUP.
• FOR REGISTRATION KINDLY SEND A MAIL TO info@bangaloremotorcyclecl
• REGISTRATIONS WILL CONCLUDE ON DEC’ 9 2017.
• PARTICIPATION WILL BE CONFIRMED STRICTLY ON RECEIPT OF REGISTRATION EMAIL AND RIDE REGISTRATION FEE.
RIDE REGISTRATION FEE – RS. 1500* TO CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION FOR THE RIDE
* = Bank details will be shared via mail.
• PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. WE WILL BE TRYING OUR BEST TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. WE EXPECT RIDERS TO COOPERATE.
• STAY WILL BE IN COTTAGES/TENTS.
• ALL COTTAGES/TENTS WILL BE STRICTLY ON SHARING BASIS.
|Day||Date||Route & Distance||Description||Overnight|
|1||2017-12-16||Bangalore to Hanbal (250 kms)|
Leave from Bangalore and have breakfast on the way. Have lunch at homestayand enjoy the activities.
|2||2017-12-17||Hanbal to Bangalore|
Post breakfast leave for Bangalore.